If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. The term ‘[Venue Khojo]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
B. Service Scope
1. Venue Khojo provides services (the "Service") via the Website to assist ("User" or "you") in searching, screening and enquiring the information directly from (“ Suppliers” ) that are listed on the Website .
2. The Website acts as a facilitator to allow the Suppliers to sell their services at any posted rate. The Company is not a party to the actual transaction between User and Supplier. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items or services advertised the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Suppliers to sell items or provide services or the ability of Users to pay for such items or services.
3. The Company does not ensure that a User or Supplier will actually complete a transaction and the Company shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any obligation owed by User or Supplier to the other party.
C. Use of Website
1. You agree that you will only use the Website for:-
(i) for your information purpose
(ii) your personal use and
(iii) for the purpose of making decision for an individual event or events on behalf of a person, business, company or governmental or non-profit entity by which you are employed or contracted for the purpose of planning such event(s) and for no other commercial purpose.
In the event you make a reservation or place an order on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized by that person or entity to do so. Any and all other uses, including any uses which are unlawful or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, are prohibited.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Venue Khojo as a result of this Agreement or use of the Website.
8. We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
D. Fees & Payment
1. Venue Khojo doesn’t charge any fees from venue seekers. This service is free for the individual seeking venue for ocassion.
2. You will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and whatever is the expenses arising out of any booking or reservation you make directly with any Supplier listed on website.
E. Links to Other Sites
1. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
2. The Sites may contain advertisements and/or links to other sites ("Third Party Sites"). Venue Khojo does not endorse, sanction or verify the accuracy or ownership of the information contained in the advertisements or the content of any Third Party Sites or any products or services advertised on Third Party Sites.
3. If you decide to leave the Venue Khojo websites and navigate to Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. Venue Khojo will not be responsible for any damages.
4. You acknowledge and agree that Venue Khojo is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
F. Who Can Use our Services
1. The website & its services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any
access to or use of website & its services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By
accessing or using the Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
1. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India. In the of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Haryana courts.
H. Limitation of Liability
1. The company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.